- Downtown San Francisco
- DOE + medical, 401k, paid sick time!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Wagenaar
We are looking for an Assistant Producers to help with a leading eCommerce/retail website to be responsible for the management and execution of small to medium product and content initiatives on the site.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Responsible for the on-time, on-strategy, high-quality execution of small to medium digital projects using content management system (ATG/BCC)
• Provide support for the digital production team on content development projects related to a variety of executional site needs
• Maintain understanding of site standards, functionality, and available resources in order to quickly diagnose best course of action for project execution
• Partner closely with IT to resolve issues and to verify bugs/new functionality
• Works with cross-functional teams to mitigate issues related to delivery and escalates critical issues to Producer. Provides input to Producer on the development of alternative solutions
• Responsible for clear communication across the cross-functional team to ensure that all team members are updated on project milestones, decisions, status, and delivery
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve technical issues with digital content set up
• Manage production approval process with cross-functional teams
• Manage other projects as needed
• A Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of relevant experience in website operations
• Experience working within a Content Management System (CMS)
• Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication
• Superior problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects, people, and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Mastery of Microsoft Office, workflow, and bug tracking
• Basic HTML knowledge a plus
• High energy and flexible in a constantly evolving team environment
• Passionate about eCommerce space
Dedicated and passionate teams creating the best possible omni-channel consumer experience. Work alongside individuals who are curious and confident, disrupting the status quo and taking chances with its innovation. This is a fast-paced environment, where there's room for fun, and the passion is real.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Compare our benefits to others here!