- Richmond, VA
- $30-33/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is looking for an exceptional Web Content Specialist to join a unique team in Richmond, VA! We are looking for a talented Creative with at least 3 years of experience in a web content capacity. Web Content Specialists who are successful in this role have various backgrounds in content management systems, running digital campaigns, email campaigns, and managing digital content. The common traits are talent who have great communication & relationship building skills and a passion for solving puzzles. Plus, they enjoy the tactical aspects of this role - executing campaigns, building out messages in the CMS, testing and troubleshooting content!
What is the manager looking for:
- Content management experience or campaign management experience
- CMS is template based & does not require coding skills (she is not looking for an engineer)
- Ability to understand how targeted campaigns work
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Critical thinking, troubleshooting, problem solving skills
- Avid solver of puzzles
More about this role:
- This team is an operations process group, this means that campaigns & content intent will be unique but the process is repetitive
- Relationship management will be a piece of this role as well as you will be working with different lines of business
- This is a tactical role where you will be the one executing the campaigns and building out messages in the CMS, migrating to in-house CMS (used to be epiphany)
- Testing within QA & launching the message
- There will be an aspect of troubleshooting & critical thinking (not being a technical SME but understanding how technical systems work)
- If you like puzzles, trouble-shooting, solving problems then this will be a great match! About 80% of the campaigns will require a certain degree of troubleshooting / solving the puzzle.
- There is a testing environment for campaigns where you will be responsible to ensuring all messaging, images and the overall content message is working before it is seen by customers.
- Example of something you may troubleshoot in test environment: messaging is working but the images are not displaying in a particular campaign. Is it the way the image was coded? Is it an authentication issue? (Don't worry you with have tech team & SME's to lean on!)
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- - AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- - A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- - We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
- You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
- You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
- You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR