- Menlo Park, CA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
We're looking for a coordinator to support our Research Programs Team that works to implement global operational systems, connect teams and knowledge, and problem solve operational hurdles to enable Researchers to do their most impactful work. The ideal candidate is friendly, very tech savvy and can put out scheduling fires like a champ. Your primary responsibility will be managing the schedule for team initiatives including onboarding and education programs. You'll also work closely with Research Program Managers to execute and deliver on defined projects, ensuring the highest quality work is being conducted. You must be comfortable in an extremely fast-paced environment where you’ll need to have good judgment and be able find solutions on the fly across multiple teams. We're looking for an individual that is highly organized and able to manage requests and timelines while anticipating project issues and resolving them. This is a full-time contract position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Manage scheduling for multiple team programs including onboarding, education, and various team initiatives using internal tools.
- Handle reschedules on a daily basis with the ability to handle last-minute changes on the fly
- Frequently update groups and email lists by adding names of new hires
- Act as an on the ground contact for new hires, facilitating their onboarding experience by arranging transportation and catering as needed
- Event planning and additional ad hoc Research Programs project support as needed
- Updating and maintain team documentation and communication
- 1+ years experience working in a similar capacity required
- Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of being detail-oriented
- Willing to wear multiple hats
- Work history demonstrating creativity
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Bachelors degree required
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.