Fantastic Senior Manager, Contact Center Data Science and Analytics Role
Our senior living marketplace client is seeking a data driven, results-motivated individual who enjoys solving complex business problems. This role will take point on end-to-end Contact Center initiatives with a focus on operational metrics, telephony and agent workflows, call routing optimization, various engagement channels, quality assurance and drop offs along the revenue funnel. This individual will use data and insightful analyses to support, inform, and where applicable, challenge decisions to help hone and serve company's business goals.
• Work with Contact Center team and others to identify performance opportunities, quantifying their impact for prioritization, present to executive level stakeholders, and effectively implement those key outcomes into the business.
• Provide regular data-driven performance insights and ad hoc data analysis requests for senior leadership.
• Through data science identify opportunities to improve Contact Center performance, such as staffing optimization, call routing, queue configuration, customer journey workflow and telephony improvements.
• Analyze current business performance to build descriptive and predictive models to optimize contact center operations for improved customer satisfaction and revenue return.
• Conceives, proposes and influences new ideas, gains alignment cross-functionally, armed with data and competency necessary to implement and sustain solutions that deliver conversion improvements along the customer journey.
• Architect and drive to execution analytical products that provide repeatable insights for business stakeholders.
• Identify and drive delivery of changes in data structures and metrics where needed to further support enhanced analytics.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or Economics is required.
• MBA or an advanced degree is preferred.
• 10-15 years of proven and successful experience, with demonstrated increasing levels of consulting and corporate responsibility.
• 5+ years experience supporting Contact Center Operations, specifically supporting internal and BPO agents.
• Experience leading cross functional projects and programs in a contact center world.
• Knowledge of SQL required; experience with R, Stata, or other statistical software preferred.
• Deep knowledge of ecommerce, online marketing, and mobile trends.
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities, including the ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analyses, identify key insights and recommend actions.
• Highly collaborative: Able to work across functions, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions; engages and involves key stakeholders.
• Effective communicator: Clearly communicate needs, results, and recommendations to a non-technical audience.
• Creates leverage: Able to design efficient, scalable solutions while constantly focusing efforts on the most beneficial activities.