Aquent is looking for a Marketing Manager for our Fortune 500 client in Houston, TX. This is a full time, onsite, 5 month assignment with full benefits - medical, dental, 401K. As part of the North America Geographic Marketing team, you’ll play a key role in helping execute its global marketing strategy at the local level. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for executing the marketing and communications strategies set forth by the Location Marketing Manager. All local marketing programs focus on executive and brand visibility through involvement with major business, technology, and non-profit organizations within the community.
• Execute and support local client engagement marketing programs developed for the Houston and Denver offices, with an emphasis on -owned multi-client events
• Execute and support planned sponsorships and events with major business, technology, and non-profit organizations in the local community
• Support local image and prominence programs for the Houston and Denver offices including workplace and people award applications
• Develop recap reports for all external marketing activities, summarizing the outcome of each activity, capturing the appropriate key performance indicators and success metrics, and including photos either taken or received from participants
• Work closely with the Office Managing Director in both Houston and Denver to ensure marketing activities are in lock step with their local business priorities
• Manage local budget spend against budget spend plans
• Facilitate monthly Houston Marketing and Communications Council meetings
• Develop internal communications for owned marketing activities, including maintenance of the Houston office website in collaboration with the Houston and Denver Local Market Leads
• Support local office employee engagement programs and recruitment marketing events as needed in collaboration with the Houston and Denver Local Market Leads
• 5+ years marketing and communications
• Preferred: Professional services experience
• Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
• Excellent project management skills and should be a self-starter
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to communicate with senior business executives
• High energy
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues.
• Superior oral and written communications skills and presentation skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and independently while integrating appropriately with other areas within Marketing and Communications and other areas within.
• Strong project management and budget management skills.
• Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment.