In 2017, Forbes named our client as the 23rd most valuable brand in the world (and the highest within financial services). In 2018, Fortune ranked our client as the 14th most admired company worldwide and the 23rd best company to work for. We would love to have you join this globally respected and recognized brand as a long term freelance Digital Production Designer within their in-house agency.
This role is 40 hours a week, onsite, downtown NYC (financial district), one year with opportunity to extend, healthcare benefits, 401k, 5 paid sick days, more.
What You Will Do:
- As a part of our client’s internal creative studio called OnBrand and reporting to Manager, Digital Design, you will be supporting the Global Advertising & Brand Management Group and be responsible for concepting and designing digital marketing assets (focusing on emails and banners) across several key pieces of business.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include creating EDM’s (email blast), creating web banners, splash pages and occasional micro-sites.
- As Digital Production Designer, you will work with two scrum teams in agile project management. One Team works the client’s cardholders referring friends and family, the other team is focused around small business owners. Both teams are focused on promotion marketing material for the external partner millennial culture focused marketplace, e.g. US Open, Coachella, PGA Tour etc.
- Collaborate with business, product, copy, research, and engineering counterparts to define business objectives, create and test designs, and leverage research and insights to inform the next sprint cycle.
- Conceptualize and create pixel-perfect designs for sprint cycles that enhance the quality of the products and put the user at the center, across a variety of digital marketing assets.
- Attend weekly agile meetings and provide updates to OnBrand leadership and effectively act on partner feedback and user testing results.
What You Need:
- To be successful in this role, you will be equal parts Creative Strategist and Digital Designer – a big picture thinker who understands that details and design systems matter. You are as comfortable leading a strategic conversation as you are designing an asset. You know that design at its core is a collaborative function and can intuitively translate business goals into world class creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in design-related field + 5+ years of experience at an agency, in-house agency, or equivalent; experience working in a corporate environment a plus.
- Strong portfolio highlighting digital experiences and visual design executions, informed by solid design fundamentals and evidence of systemic design thinking.
- Fluency in all areas of visual design with exceptional skills in typography, composition, and experience with design language systems and designing within content management systems.
- An online portfolio or equivalent case studies/samples demonstrating creative excellence across a variety of digital marketing initiatives.
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org