In 2017, Forbes named our client as the 23rd most valuable brand in the world. In 2018, Fortune ranked our client as the 14th most admired company worldwide and the 23rd best company to work for. We would love to have you join this globally respected and recognized brand as a long term freelance Digital Copywriter within their in-house agency.
This role is 40 hours a week, onsite, downtown NYC (financial district), one year with opportunity to extend and/or convert, healthcare benefits, 401k, 5 paid sick days, more.
What You Will Do:
- As a member of our client’s exciting and expanding internal creative studio called OnBrand, you will be supporting the Global Advertising & Brand Management Group and be responsible for infusing brand voice into compelling creative solutions across digital customer experiences and digital marketing collateral. This position reports into the Senior Manager, Marketing Copy Lead.
- As a part of a Copywriting Team, you will act as the principal copywriter within an agile marketing scrum team where you’ll collaborate with business, product, design, research, and engineering counterparts.
- Craft compelling customer-facing copy across Customer User Experience and Marketing Journeys expertly leveraging brand voice to build trust and affinity with Consumer Card Members and prospects.
- Collaborate in an agile scrum environment with internal leads to build engaging customer experiences that address unmet needs with empathetic, research-backed solutions.
- Attend weekly meetings and provide updates to team leadership, effectively address partner and stakeholder feedback and user testing results.
- Write for holistic digital marketing campaigns across channels.
What You Need:
- An online portfolio or equivalent case studies/samples demonstrating creative excellence across a variety of digital marketing initiatives.
- To be successful in this role, you will be equal parts creative copywriter and user experience (UX) writer, and have a passion for storytelling and an ability to empathize with the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in creative writing, English, or related humanities or liberal arts field.
- 5-7 years of professional experience writing and editing within digital experiences and marketing creative, professional experience at an ad agency, in-house creative team, writing and editing within digital experiences and marketing creative.
- A deep curiosity and passion for current creative and technology trends, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with an ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members, stakeholders, and internal partners.
- Familiarity with AP stylebook a plus.
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com