- Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- $32 hr plus benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
Seeking a Marketing and Creative Project Management Professional to join a major healthcare client who can manage projects for the development of marketing collateral from inception to completion. This PM will develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief. Provide project direction to creative services. Collaborate with brand, marketing, product and creative teams and provides client support. Manage the development of proposal content3-5 years experience in marketing or advertising. Familiarity with offline and online requirements.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Manage a high volume of quick-turnaround creative assignments that support our B2B enterprise team.
2. Lead end-to-end project management of print and digital projects, from request to completion.
3. Develop and own project timeline, working with teams and stakeholders to accurately address relevant milestones.
4. Communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, and goals to project teams.
5. Track work and team progress to help identify and implement improvements.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Excellent communications skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to convey information with accuracy.
2. Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple priorities and projects.
3. Excellent stakeholder management.
4. Advanced experience with Microsoft suite and project management systems.
1. Knowledge of health care industry.
2. Experience managing B2B projects.
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.