Production Manager/Project Management
This is a freelance position based onsite in San Francisco, 6 months, 40 hours/week, position could extend beyond 6 months! Global beauty client is looking for a strong Production Manager that will handle creative marketing campaigns for in store fixtures, product merchandising, instore, retail displays. This person should also be well versed in Project Management, Operations, and experience with Adobe CS is super helpful!
Scoop of work: Project management and production of printed materials and manufactured merchandisers for in-store retail displays and fixtures
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously through strong partnerships with creative, marketing, merchant and vendor teams
• Drive innovation through presenting material and manufacturing opportunities as a subject matter expert of development, production and kitting practices
• Partner with established vendors to drive process, schedules, production and cost savings to deliver graphics and merchandisers on time and on budget
• Use expertise to provide quality control and set internal expectations for all prototypes and finished goods
• Manage schedules with internal teams and external vendors to ensure on-time deliverables for concept development, design drawings and prototypes- especially as needed for executive review and approval
• Manage budgets with internal teams and external vendors to ensure annual spend tracks against forecast and goods are produced on or below budget
• Partner with cross-functional business partners to build and maintain manageable workflow and create successful hand-off/workflow processes
• Demonstrate client values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.