Our pharmacuetical client in Northern Chicago (Mettawa, IL near Lake Forest) is looking for an Editor to join their internal team. The Editor is responsible for proofreading, reviewing and editing materials for accurate use of grammar and content. They should have knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. They should have experience with specialized skill sets and the ability to accurately review complex materials including all graphics, texts, multimedia, websites and charts with excellent attention to detail. We are looking for someone with superior project management skills and a strong working knowledge of AMA style guidelines.
- Bachelors degree, preferably a combination in English and Science
- 7+ Yrs. experience in pharmaceutical editing; knowledge of industry regulatory requirements/standards for pharmaceutical advertising
- Command of AMA style; ability ensure house style and corporate and brand standards are properly implemented
- Exceptional editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat annotation tools and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while maintaining quality and accuracy