A growing eCommerce company is looking to bring on a Full Stack Developer to help with their Shopify site in downtown San Francisco!
The Full-Stack Developer will contribute to the strategic and tactical technology solutions for the eCommerce Business to accomplish the IT development goals. Set strategies, processes, development plans and build out best practices to achieve business goals, driving improvements to increase overall IT backend and front-end development performances on the web, mobile, email, social and other platforms.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
● Website redesign within the eCommerce, retail space
● Drive process change, programs that improve customer experience and productivity.
● Proven success in developing and implementing world-class online retail solutions for retail or creative businesses.
● Led organizations through creative and innovative IT solutions and technology initiatives, website development and maintenance, platform modernization, and cross-platform integrations.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
● Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline or equivalent
experience is required.
● 5+ years of industry development experience in retail, eCommerce, creative industry.
Preferred experience working for a large online retailer. Start-up experience is a plus!
● Experienced planning and building a multi-brands eCommerce website. Bonus if
familiar with mobile site or app.
● Expert level knowledge in Multichannel Retail (including ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Email,
etc.) preferably Shopify or Magento, and Microsoft Dynamic NAV.
● Experienced in organizing, planning, and executing complex digital and online retail
projects with cross-functional teams, and deliver within budget, timeline and achieving
● Excellent people management, written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
● Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with all
management levels, and thrive in a cross-functional, evolving business and fast-paced
● Ability to work independently and wearing multiple hats in the initial business stage.
● Must be authorized to work in the U.S.** Please note- as a staffing agency, we are not allowed to sign STEM transfers.
Software skills needed:
● Integrate web services with third-party APIs, REST, JSON, and JWT.
● Implement well-designed web-based user interfaces using ReactJS, Node.js, and
● Expert in responsive websites: Bootstrap, HTML5, and CSS3/SCSS/LESS.
● Solid experience working with jQuery and AJAX as necessary.
● Solid experience with non-relational databases. (MongoDB)
Familiarity with relational databases. (e.g. SQL /Server)
GraphQL is a plus.
● Knowledge of Shopify Ajax API a plus, Liquid, as well as experience configuring third-
● Hands-on experience with automated testing.
● Familiar with Github and Git.
● Agile Methodology.