- Woonsocket, RI onsite
- competitive +well subsidized health bene
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
If you are passionate about customers, customer reporting, and helping to develop strategic action plans, this could be the role for you! Our client is customer obsessed and this role is critical in helping our Client create consumer strategy using information from their Rewards program members. Do you have at least 2-3 years of experience working in consumer insights / market research, marketing, or marketing analytics developing strategy.
This position is for at least 1 year with possible extension or hire. Aquent offers “best in the industry” health benefits that are well subsidized.
What you will be doing:
- Understanding “the voice of the customer” is essential to the team as they develop plans to create best in class experiences for customers based on talents information. This role will monitor and report on a variety of data sources used for capturing customer feedback, and will create reports that are shared up to the VP level.
- As a member of the Program Design and Strategy team, this role will assist the team on bringing to market consumer-driven loyalty program activations.
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring and reporting on customer feedback regarding Rewards program.
- 2-3 years of experience working in consumer insights / market research, marketing, or marketing analytics.
- Experience in marketing analytics using Excel.
- SQL experience preferred.
A Merger was a transformative moment for our company and our industry. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a contractor supporting us, you’ll be at the center of it all.
This position is located on site and does not offer relocation or work sponsorship