- Evanston, Illinois
- Job Terms:
- 100k - 110k
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Susan Reese
Vitamin T's client is seeking an experienced Account-Based Marketing Lead for a direct-hire opportunity in Evanston, Illinois. The Account-Based Marketing Lead is responsible for the development, implementation, management, and measurement of targeted, account-focused marketing programs and activities for top clients.
This individual will work closely with account team leaders (sales) and various marketing resources to create and implement highly customized campaigns to develop and expand client relationships, drive and accelerate new business and increase loyalty and retention among a targeted set of clients.
- Primary liaison between account teams and marketing, partnering with all stakeholders to create comprehensive, account-based marketing plans for a specific set of strategic accounts.
- Understand industry and business drivers facing each account, as well as key initiatives they are focused on and the key stakeholders responsible for them.
- Define and manage budget allocation for account-based marketing programs.
- Create compelling value propositions for key personas.
- Leverage data and insights to inform client teams of client interest and perceived intent.
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns for selected accounts using tactics that include thought leadership, live events, email, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking, among others.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns are aligned with corporate vision, themes, and brand guidelines.
- Measure the effectiveness of efforts, adjust approaches as needed. Present outcomes to client account teams regularly.
- Share best practices with other ABM marketers. Work with team leadership to build a repeatable, scalable ABM model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business. MBA a plus.
- 5-7 years in B2B marketing and solution marketing experience; field marketing or account-based marketing positions preferred
- Demonstrated skill collaborating with client-facing account team members, including senior leaders within a highly matrixed organization.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with internal and client executives.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Ability to gather data/insights from multiple internal and external sources to understand the impact across accounts and opportunities.
- Experience with marketing automation and social media monitoring platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, Brandwatch Radian6, 6sense, Demandbase, etc.) a plus.
- Goal-oriented and collaborative with the ability to take initiative and deliver projects unsupervised. Exceptional organizational project and people management skills with attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work across time zones, including early-morning US hours to interact with a global teams based in India.
- Approximately 20-25% travel.
- Industry experience with pharmaceutical and health care sectors a plus.