- Hartford County, CT
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We are looking for a Marketing Services consultant to assist our client’s Marketing team with their support of the Call Center with Scripting and Reporting as well as Consumer Communications, basic Web Support and Project Management for a variety of projects. This is a full-time opportunity that requires an on-site presence to work alongside the client team.
Key Responsibilities in this role:
- Manage relationship with the Call Center. In this liaison role, you will become an expert on their process and resolution and sit in on calibration calls.
- Write on-hold messaging, call center and click to call scripting. You will partner with a copywriter to bring a strategic approach to ensure scripts move callers through the process.
- Utilize strong Excel skills to create reporting on Call Center volume, referrals and service inquiries. Reports will include charts and tables to help internal stakeholders visualize results.
- Develop relationships throughout the organization with Practice Managers and key constituents to send reports and follow up on leads.
- Attend marketing meetings with Director to support new initiatives with project management setting up details and following up as needed.
- Monitor customer facing email box and escalated call resolution
- Provide web content support through basic writing, photo selection and edting and working within a Wordpress and Enterprise Content Management System.
Our client is a large organization in the Healthcare Industry.
Aquent's mission is to harness the power of individuals to change the way the world works. By celebrating the unique abilities of our talent, we’re empowering the makers of the modern world to work smarter every day. We offer our talent on assignment career advancement, flexibiity and stability, training and quality healthcare.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
Ideal candidates will offer:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or similar field
- 5+ years of work experience (healthcare experience a plus).
- An adaptable mindset that is adept to managing change
- Digital first skillset mentality
- Self-directed leadership ability to take projects and understand the underlying request and bring the initiative to follow up and see things through to completion.
- Experience creating Marketing or Communications materials such as newsletters, emails or other customer messaging
- Organized and skilled in project management.
- Excellent business writing and oral communication skills.
- Solid creative-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-changing matrix-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to generate ideas that effectively leverage limited marketing funds and identify opportunities to create synergies with other programs.
- Strong relationship management skills: ability to foster collaboration, value other perspectives, gain support/ buy-in, and manage conflict.
- Proven ability to work directly with senior level sales and business leaders.