- Hartford County, CT
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client, a Fortune 500 organization, is looking for Market Research Specialists for consulting roles that would be supporting multiple internal clients and a variety of key initiatives with a focus on the Enterprise Net Promoter Score eNPS study within the US and International markets, as well as their Brand Health Tracker. The Market Research Specialists will support the execution of the global eNPS by cleaning and analyzing the data and creating presentations from scratch to share the insights and manage communication to internal stakeholders and clients. In addition, for Brand Health, there will be a focus on managing the relationship with vendors, reviewing their work and finalizing reporting and presentations to target key insights for internal stakeholders. The roles collaborate across all levels of the organization to define business and research objectives and recommend/execute appropriate research analysis.
Ultimately, the Market Research Specialists ensure research is conducted with business actions in mind, at the highest quality levels to build trust and confidence in the insights and implications that support key business decisions.
The Market Research Specialists will be responsible for making the critical connections needed to build relationships with internal business leads, CRM, CX, other data mining and analytical functions, other business and functional partners and other Marketing Insight colleagues.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Recent experience managing and extracting insights from both quantitative and qualitative research, tracking experience preferred
- End-to-end research management experience: engage stakeholders in research planning, design, execute, analyze, present findings and drive insights to actions
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data analysis required, knowledge of Qualtrics for survey programming, study fielding, data collection, analysis and reporting preferred
- Proficient with cleaning data and running basic analysis using Excel e.g. using vlookup, pivot table, and running correlation
- Proficient with creating impactful presentations from scratch (run analysis, chart, and write up recommendations)
- Merge data from different sources to conduct analysis and identify insights
- Experience with creative evaluation/copy testing is a plus
- Brings an eye for details and critical thinking to challenge the data/insights
- Comfortable leading in a highly collaborative setting, ability to effectively influence and work with senior leaders
- Track record in driving a research agenda with real impact in a complex and matrixed business environment
- Excellent communication skills to develop relationships of trust, and to provide convincing business insights
- Proven experience managing research vendors
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years market research experience
Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background checks prior to start.