- Deerfield, IL
- Job Terms:
- Hourly rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's established yet innovative client is looking for a Business Analyst (Entry to Mid Level) to work onsite in Deerfield.
We are seeking motivated individuals who are ready to help build and sustain leading technology in the pharmacy and healthcare industry. This role is part of the Business team that leads one of the largest initiatives in the company, Pharmacy Renewal.
• Responsible for collecting and summarizing data that will assist Pharmacy & Retail Operations management in both long- and short-range strategic planning and the deployment of technology-based products to our pharmacies.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of business processes pertaining to all aspects of Pharmacy & Retail Operations.
• Analyzes data to develop cost benefits of proposed programs through collection and data.
• Also helps support efforts with process improvement, strategy development, industry trends, competitive analysis, and continuing to drive a differentiated customer experience and best in class safety for our patients.
• Responsible for collecting and summarizing data that will assist Pharmacy & Retail Operations management in both long- and short-range strategic planning, and the development and implementation of programs.
• Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding of business processes and practices pertaining to all aspects of Pharmacy & Retail Operations within the Retail Hub.
• Analyzes corresponding data to effectively recommend system and operational procedure changes, enhancements, development of functional specifications or interface opportunities with costs and or return on investment summarized.
• Serves as operation point of contact for various projects to drive project execution. Communicates relevant project information to stakeholders, both corporately and in the field.
• Collects, analyzes, makes specific recommendations, and presents information pertaining to proposed programs to meet the business and strategic goals of Pharmacy & Retail Operations and Company.
• Plans, designs and deploys appropriate reports and tools.
• Collaborates across Pharmacy & Retail Operations, IT, legal and regulatory, process improvement teams, and others, to develop operational solutions.
• 2+ years of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
• Past role as Business Analyst
— Intermediate level skill required in:
• Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
• Retail, Ecommerce, or Pharmacy Experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree