Help usher in the future of consumer Email with a new tab through industry partnerships.
- Forge strong relationships with critical industry partners, help motivate them to quickly adopt our technology.
- Gather feedback from partners for product improvements.
- Seek out new partnerships through identifying new internal and external resources and events.
- Help organize and participate in industry events.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- -Follow up on any outstanding conversations or action items with partners
- -Research industry and internal contacts for new partner targets
- -Help attend and organize industry events
2. Relationship management skills: excellent ability to create a sense of urgency in partners. Execution-oriented and independent, especially around motivating and following-up with partners.
3. Email management skills, excellent consultative selling skills, ability to be seen as a thoughtful leader, knowledgeable in how our products can help deliver digital marketing success
4. Basic level of interest in technology is also important.
5. Excellent Marketing skills, knows the email industry,
6. Team player, ability to collaborate closely with internal and external partner teams
1. 2-3 years of sales experience
2. Fluent in both spoken and written English
3. Communicate with partners 1:1 comfortably through emails and video calls; comfortable in public speaking; efficient at creating slides / videos for public speaking
4. Dive into a key client account and quickly build relationships with decision makers.
5. Speak comfortably with our clients across all levels from new starting traffickers to managing directors
6. Responsible for logging consulting requests and customer feedback with as much detail as possible
7. Keep contacts and pipeline up to date through our client relationship management software
Q1: No Response:
You’ve been talking to a partner for a few months and expect that they are ready to start testing a new technology. You want them to finally start within the next month. Draft an email reply to a partner who hasn’t responded to the past 2 emails you’ve sent this month. Make any assumptions you feel you need to make and feel free to list your assumptions and reasoning after the email.
(must say something about urgency)
Q2: Prevention of No Response:
What would you do to prevent a relationship from going cold like in the previous question? Why would you do that? Feel free to articulate your reasoning.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.