Seeking a Digital Analytics Specialist to join a major healthcare client in Oakland for a 1 year+ contract role! The Specialist will provide support to the Digital Marketing team in making strategic data-related decisions by creating ongoing reports with insights, analyzing marketing performance and conducting A/B testing.
• 3+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis in the digital marketing field required.
• proficient with paid search platforms (Marin, Google 360, Microsoft Ads) and Web Analytics Platforms (Adobe, Webtrends) are both required.
• Familiar with search marketing strategy, bidding management and measurement required.
• Experience with web optimization tools for AB and multivariate testing such as Optimizely, Adobe Target required.
• 1 - 3 years of experience with Tableau for reporting and data visualization required.
• Experience writing complex SQL programming in a dimensional data mart and using other data sources required.
• Knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts (hypothesis testing, regressions) preferred.
• Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills preferred.
• Strong project management skills preferred
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
• Partner with Digital Marketing stakeholders to understand the business goals, analyze performance trends and provide ongoing reports meeting their needs
• Create custom dashboards and reporting using Tableau, Excel and PowerPoint
• Interpret complex data set, analyze campaign efficiency and provide recommendations to inform and influence business decisions
• Conduct A/B tests for web pages, including hypothesis development, test design, implementation, reporting and analysis
• Collaborate with the search partners and agency in developing measurement strategy, implementing optimization strategies and improving analytical procedures