Product Operations Manager- Fashion Apparel/Retail/Ecommerce
This is a freelance role starting right away going through until Aprile, could very well extend longer! This will be based onsite, 40 hours/week.
The role of the Product Operations Manager is to support functions in the Global Product organization with problem solving, project management and process engineering capabilities to improve overall efficiency & effectiveness of the organization and realization of goals & strategies.
Success will be measured by:
• On time implementation and successful adoption of process improvement changes, new systems and tools
• Customer functions have tools needed and process clarity to do their work.
• IT partners are provided business insight & requirements, and the partnership to deliver and maintain highly valued tools and systems for the supported teams.
• Commercial samples accountability
• Go-To-Market calendar
o Produce and manage ongoing seasonal Global Supply Chain GTM calendars and checklists and support Levi’s GTM calendar management
o Proactively work with cross-functional partners (Merchandising, Design, Product Development, Sourcing, Planning) in managing competing priorities and calendar overlaps
• Act as strategic thought partner and provide operations support to product functions – building and managing processes, initiatives and tool development and roll-out, improvement and/or redesign.
• Identify best practices and areas for improvement within customer functions.
• Lead, manage &/or participate on business project teams assembled to analyze, design &/or implement business process changes and system/tool capabilities; responsible for developing and executing the project plan; provides regular project updates to project team.
• Facilitates work sessions to gather business input, identify and address issues, and drive to a resolution in an efficient manner. lead ideation, design and implementation
• Leads process design workshops; accountable for all process design deliverables (process charts, RACI’s training materials, etc.);
• Works with the IT team to develop business functional requirements for new systems solutions or enhancements, and coordinates testing and user acceptance.
• Facilitates the resolution of business process issues; ensures understanding of issue root causes, evaluates potential solutions with key stakeholders, implements solution.
• Effectively communicate change plans to cross-functional teams to gain buy-in and sense of ownership; conduct training sessions to train teams of changes or new tools to ensure successful adoption.
• Provide analytical support for regular metrics reporting and one-off analysis as requested
• Management of 2 direct reports
• Product Development & Garment Development Managers and Directors
• Sourcing teams
• Global Merchandising & Design Managers and Directors
• Global Supply Management Pre-season team.
• Product Operations team members and partner Ops teams