- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
Our client, a leader in design software, is looking for marketing and content specialist to join their Boston team for a 6-month contract.
• Manage and ensure ease of use of content pages and assets on Content Management Systems and Digital Asset Management.
• Become knowledgeable of all content offerings on digital platforms and across programs.
• Support management, tracking, and logistics of asset localization with global demand generation and localization teams.
• Track and report metrics on content management and consumption.
• Work closely with teams to ensure sales content is developed and delivered on time.
• Collect information regarding status of action items, maintain high-level project schedule, and drive projects to completion.
• Review content for quality, consistency, and connection to overall programs.
• Ensure efficient operations of sales readiness programs and supporting systems.
• Some content creation such as presentations, announcements (e.g. newsletters), scripts, etc.
• 1 to 3 years' experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Highly organized with a proven ability to drive projects to completion and persevere to get the job done.
• Able to work collaboratively and efficiently within a cross functional team.
• Strong work ethic and detail-orientated.
• Experience with proofreading, web content management, digital learning platforms, or related areas.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.) and project management tools (Teams, Smartsheet, Trello, etc.).
• Basic HTML knowledge and skill.
• Basic design skills.
• Bachelor's Degree highly preferred or equivalent work experience.
With over 100 offices in over 38 countries around the world, this company is deeply rooted in their values. Working here, you'll be part of:
AWESOME PRODUCTS: This company makes tools for everyone – from designers and engineers to architects and makers. Their products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it's been 3D modeled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, their products were likely used to design it.
MEANINGFUL WORK: Helping people imagine, design, and make a better world isn’t just a statement – it's their reason for being. They bring their mission to life by leveraging their innovative tools and having some of the best people in their industry creating new technologies. From software development, to cloud and mobile, to reality capture and 3D technologies, you can see how our products have helped (sometimes literally) shape the world.
CULTURE OF RESPECT: Collaboration is a key value and is what allows them to be successful. They love working together to generate the best possible ideas – all while respecting and encouraging differing opinions.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.