- Timonium, MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
This candidate will be the Product Owner for a major Financial clients' Services team. The candidate will manage and administer product planning, design, development, documentation, and execution throughout the product lifecycle. They will also gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, define the product vision, and works closely with cross-functional groups.
More specifically, this candidate will:
• Manage the team's roadmap and backlog in JIRA system, which includes writing stories with the developers and making prioritization recommendations to Sr. Product Manager and Sr. Development Manager. Candidate must also keep a pulse on the current sprint’s progress and anticipate and communicate how changes will impact upcoming sprints.
• Drive scrum dev team ceremonies:
• Daily Stand-up – morning meeting for developers to update team on progress.
• Weekly Grooming – discuss stories previously written with developers so the team can size the level-of-effort.
• Bi-Weekly Planning – assign upcoming work to developers with appropriate load-balancing.
• Manage bug tickets for consumer credit products in the JIRA ticketing system and collaborate with Synchrony and internal PayPal teams to drive issues resolution.
• When new projects arise, meet with product lead to understand the scope of work for our team. Work with Sr. Product Manager and Tech Lead to create a product requirement document. Ultimately, work with Tech Lead to break work into user stories in preparation for grooming
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Highly organized
Nice to have:
• Work or school experience in the product/technology space
Excel/Office/PPT/Word experience preferred.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/