- Downtown San Francisco, on site
- Job Terms:
- Competitive + excellently subsidized ben
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Arianna Crawley
Are you an Associate Web Producer/Project Manager? Our client, a top retailer, has a new need due to increase in work load. They need an expert Associate Producer, focusing on the promotional marketing calendar and project pipeline, owning project schedules and tracking to successful launch of marketing collateral across email, desktop and mobile channels.
You will also be managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. This Associate will work within a high-visibility space, with flawless execution always at top of mind.
YOU ARE: A smart cookie. A clear communicator with a laser focus on the details. You don't wait to be told what to do next, because you've already identified it. You're totally at home in web tools and interfaces. You know what an HTML tag looks like and maybe what a few of them do. Maybe you've solved a problem once or twice by viewing source on a page.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. Responsible for the project management of web marketing launches from ideation to execution.
- Understand business goals and requirements for all website and email projects.
- Create detailed implementation schedules for each project and validate /communicate with needed project resources
- Ensure graphic assets are delivered for content development accurately and to spec. Clear and effective communication of project requirements across stakeholders and functions.
- Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, and 3rd party vendors, among others. Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements.
- Keep management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule
- Drive the review and final sign-off of website and email content; documents feedback and manage any required changes.
- Respond quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicate to management any impacts to the project and the overall website.
- Act as first line of support for cross-functional teams when website and tool production issues occur.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to learn more about brand business processes and systems. Use knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to improve overall efficiency of processes.
- Responsible for various website testing including: marketing content validation, linking QA, browser + device compatibility.
- 1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience.
- 1-3 years of related online experience with a strong preference for e-commerce.
- Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
- Highly detail oriented, experience in project management for multiple projects at any given time.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.
This position does not offer relocation or work sponsorship.
Must be able to work on site 40 hours a week in downtown, SF