We are hiring a Senior Designer for a prestigious beauty brand Headquartered in San Francisco, CA with 3-5+ years experience with a good understanding of design print campaign principles and excellent design skills; typography, layout, color, etc. along with strong digital web skills.
-Must have an online portfolio to be considered!
As a Senior Designer – brand manager, you will be responsible for partnering with a Senior Art Director to build and maintain the beauty brand standards. Within the creative team, the Senior Designer will report to a Senior Art Director. The ideal candidate for this position is diplomatic professional who will partner with a Senior Art Director to act as the guardian of the beauty brand standards, educating and interfacing with the creative team, agencies and partners. In addition, you will partner with a Senior Art Director to:
• Build and maintain brand guidelines
• Build and maintain digital vehicle templates
• Translate brand/creative thinking into systems
• Onboard new designers & agencies
• Assist as ADA captain representing the creative team
• Work with cross-functional partners to standardize digital vehicle specs, naming, and other technical conventions
• Assist in partnership with the UI/UX team, while accurately representing the brand POV
• Build great cross functional relationships
• Demonstrate core values: Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have: passion for consistency and order. You are process driven and love solving and simplifying complex design problems.
• 3-5+ years professional experience in design, brand or related creative industry
• Good understanding of design principles and excellent design skills; typography, layout, color, etc.
• Experience building a brand system
• Working knowledge of Adobe applications and platforms
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of Squarespace or other web-building platforms
• Knowledge and experience with digital vehicles: site, email, video, paid advertising, etc.
• Pixel perfect mindset; organized systems thinker
• Master and proactive multi-tasker
• Strong relationship-building skills with internal and cross-functional partners
• Exceptional communication skills; ability to effectively translate design language into relatable formats
• Solid organization skills, detail-oriented; time- and self-management skills
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines
• Passion for specs and standards