We are working with a global Fortune 50 company that leads its industry in technology, innovation and customer experience and are looking for a Front End Web Developer to join their Creative Services team located in their Tukwila, WA location.
This role will be responsible for the development and production of internal-and external facing websites. Working alongside a super fun and highly collaborative team of creative directors, UX and UI Designers, and other developers, candidate will create experiences to meet the needs of business partners, and satisfy communications objectives for identified audiences.
Duties may include technical and functional requirements identification, providing different development solutions that address design requirements; maintenance planning; updates to standard code libraries; and innovations to our standard identity for use on the web.
· As part of a multi-disciplined team, perform web-maintenance tasks that include adding pages and forms, updating content, and consulting on tactics.
· Deliver fast, accurate, high-quality service on many platforms and sites.
· Follow industry best practices to write well-crafted, efficient code and/or adapt existing libraries to meet business requirements, focusing on user experience.
· Adhere to Creative Services workflow and approval processes.
· Continually develop skills (e.g., languages, methods, practices) to stay current with the latest web-development strategies.
· Familiarity working in a multi-site Wordpress environment.
· Experience using enterprise-level web CMS tools.
· Some experience integrating with .NET (C#) or ColdFusion is appreciated.
· Very attentive to detail.
· Able to work with minimal initial direction and collaborate with teammates to develop best-in-class final products.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints.
· Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment.
· Able to clearly communicate orally and in writing.
· Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience.
5 years of relevant industry experience and a bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Background Screen / Drug Screen
Please submit updated resume and portfolio link or samples along with a confirmation of availability to start in January.
Please also include your hourly rate expectations.