As a Creative Brand designer, you will work with creative leadership to set design standards and drive the creation of compelling brand designs for the Brand and it’s products. You will work collaboratively with other designers, animators, and producers. You are an individual with a well-rounded design and brand experience. Great attention to detail, and a strong portfolio in brand design, logos, icons, and brand experiences.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design and produce visual brand elements like logos and icons
- Design branded experiences from screen based, to print, and physical within a brand systems and pushing it’s evolution
- Demonstrate new design thinking in a shareable experiences
- Create thoughtful design forward brand systems through logos, color, typography, imagery, and more.
- Design production ready brand assets like logos, icons, and graphics.
- Understand how to design inside of more complex experiences like products, websites, campaigns, and events
- Understand how brand influences product design and marketing experiences.
- Synthesizing feedback from multiple sources and iterating rapidly on designs
- Fulfilling several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Contribute to the expanding brand guidelines
- Online portfolio of work required
- 3+ years of experience in brand design and visual design
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong design skills logo design, typography, (production, presentation, etc., and high graphic standards.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch design skills for brand, product, and marketing.
- Significant organizational and process skills
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other design tools
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.