Aquent's client, a leader in Media & Technology, is looking for a Marketing Content Strategist to join their new Professional Services Organization!
This group is responsible for delivery high quality internal and externam communications to a number of different audiences. They're soley focused on the customer & employee experience, and are working on bringing their technology to the forefront!
The Marketing Content Strategist will be responsible for taking their communication collateral to the next level. Whether that is a drab PPT, some technology drafts, or external vendor write-ups, they'll be responsible for making them exciting & polished for the average consumer.
Day to Day Stuff:
- Supporting practice area leaders to develop internal and external powerpoint presentations explaining their offerings and business.
- Researching trends related to our technologies and market verticals
- Identify and propose strategies and initiatives to engage internal and external partners to learn about our business and objectives.
- Support the development and publication of white papers showcasing Verizon’s innovation and thought leadership in the networking space.
Skills Needed for the Job:
- Experience working in Marketing, Communications or Journalism.
- Confidence using Microsoft Office (especially PPT) and G Suite.
- Strong communications and writing skills.