- Plano, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is partnering with an amazing Fortune 200 organization to find their next Marketing Project Manager in Plano, TX. This Marketing PM will join a collaborative team to support campaign delivery across multiple initiatives. In this role you will lead our internal events processing process and our consumer events support team to ensure an optimal mix of tactics that ladder back to the business strategy and sales process; work with internal and external agencies to assist in delivering the assets on time and within budget; and ensure the proper measurement and optimizations are in place.
- Coordinate purchase and recording of our 365 ticketing events
- Update weekly ticketing reports and budget sheets; with monthly insights reporting to leadership
- Coordinate development and delivery of creative assets for consumer events, both through internal processes and in coordination with dedicated creative teams
- Manage ongoing processes for creative delivery including documentation updates, creative routing and reporting
- Collaborate with analyst teams to understand total business performance, identify new opportunities and adjust marketing / testing strategies
- Influence internal decision makers and key stakeholders with formal recommendations and informal networking through excellent communication
- 4+ years of experience planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Previous experience working with clients and/or partners to achieve results through both internal and external creative development processes
- Collaboration – ability to build relationships and partner effectively with team members, agencies and partners
- Detail-oriented: provide the level of focus to ensure successful completion of a highly complex campaign with multiple variables and stakeholders
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, on time and error-free
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR