Our Fortune 500 client is searching for a talented Senior UI/UX Designer to join their Digital Experience team. To be considered, you must have a portfolio to highlight STRONG and MODERN design aesthetic and UX knowledge, specifically.
The Digital Experience team is a part of their internal marketing agency ~150+ folks (and growing!), and its mission is to design & deliver the optimal marketing experience for a member or provider partner, applying modern design thinking principles & methodologies to deliver a simple, pleasant and frictionless experience. They believe in redefining a best-in-class digital experience, including in how we strategically explore emerging design & technology practices to determine how they might be leveraged to enhance the member experience.
The Sr. UX/UI Designer is responsible for leading UX & UI/visual design for myriad initiatives from websites, apps, voice skills, experiential installations, and more including working with Marketing counterparts and business partners to develop an in-depth understanding of the end user, identify behavioral patterns and user preferences to help inform the design development of experiences that meets all consumer needs in the most simple, pleasing and elegant manner, without introducing friction or confusion.
- This role is a hybrid role that will encompass both UI and UX responsibilities. This UX team is looking for a strong UI/clean visual designer to complement their already strong UX chops.
- Design and produce web pages and online interfaces within production deadlines and according to functional specifications. Includes creating and implementing designs using InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch, story boards and/or Illustrator
- Additional responsibilities may include: mock-ups, wireframes, persona development, userflows, clickable prototypes, and optimizing images on the web, providing suitable designs, colors, fonts and graphics that adheres to branding guidelines
- Understand design user interaction and design workflows
- Work closely with the development team to ensures that web projects are produced accurately and on schedule while utilizing best practices
- Communicate and collaborates with manager, clients, project team members, and others as appropriate regarding project status and any current or potential issues that may impact the timely completion of projects
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, user research/testing, and incorporates feedback on designs
- Maintain and shares up-to-date knowledge on industry technology and design trends with the rest of the creative team
- MUST have a strong UI/UX portfolio (must highlight strong visual designs as well as persona development, user flows, wireframes, etc.)
- 5-7 years experience with an in-house digital marketing team or digital agency
- Knowledge of digital standards and web browsers
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud suite particularly: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch and InVision.
- Experience with insurance, pharma and/or the healthcare industry is preferred
- Strong showing of design aesthetic and modern digital design trends
- Experience in After Effects, Premier, and Edge Animate a plus
- Ability to write presentation-layer code including HTML(5) and CSS also a plus
- Must know conceptual design, user interface design, responsive design and understand user-centered design
- Strong knowledge of digital media channels & digital advertising requirements
- Strong knowledge of designing for content management systems
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams to successfully take digital projects through their full life cycle—from concept to launch
- Strong detail orientation with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design aesthetics
- Familiarity with usability and accessibility best practices
- Ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively