The eCommerce Marketing Director will be our client's strategic and visionary leader and responsible for all aspects of their ecommerce marketing activities. The eCommerce Marketing Director is responsible for setting a vision, developing and executing the eCommerce marketing strategy for the North America branded ecommerce sites providing leadership direction and ideation.
The eCommerce Marketing Director will lead the company’s database marketing efforts. This includes building out a 360-degree view of our consumers across their suite of brands, including data from their loyalty programs, web and mobile sites, stores, customer care center, pro purchasers and more. The construction of this consumer database will be an ongoing effort.
- Create and oversee the implementation of online customer acquisition and retention strategy through Email Marketing, Affiliate Program, SEM/SEO, and Promotions
- Management of direct and performance marketing channels & championing best practices for customer relationship management and data-driven direct to consumer marketing/media strategies
- Accountable to define and deliver the paid performance marketing; SEM, Social, Affiliate, Display, Mobile, and emerging strategy
- Build strong working relationships with internal teams to improve understanding of the customer base through insights, segmentation, strategic planning, research, and historical performance
- Manage the development strategy for the operational global database, including project managing integration of new data feeds, additional countries, brands, etc. Institutionalize best practices across divisions, brands and marketplaces
- Enhancement of data including segmentation tools, customer profiling, attribution models, predictive modelling and demographic data to increase effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Accountable to develop, update and deliver a reporting dashboard; communicate results to key stakeholders, partners and executives on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, highlighting actionable insights & opportunities or trends for continuous improvement