This position will support the implementation and continued development of our client's Virtual Chat Assistant (chatbot) and live chat support team within Customer Care. This is a high visibility role that will be responsible for the scripting of the chatbot, as well as assisting in the knowledge content build. This role will also provide insight and aid in the measurement and tracking of results through analytics.
- Responsible for conversational design of chatbot
- Support business partners to review and manage conversational experiences on our live Chatbot/Virtual Assistant product
- Responsible for vendor communication and feedback ensuring continued improvement
- Liaison between eCommerce, Customer Care and vendor teams to ensure all project objectives are executed.
- Manage project roadmap
- Train chatbot to handle upsell/cross-sell to drive incremental revenue
- Continually optimize the chatbot to ensure incremental improvement
- Responsible for the measurement and tracking of chat support results through analytics; provide performance analysis of team to identify service deficiencies and potential training gaps
- Aid in the creation of policies, procedures and Quality standards for chat support
- Ensure continuous collaboration between Customer Care, Fraud and Warranty
- Take on additional tasks such as special projects and other duties assigned by Manager
- Maintain positive, open lines of communication with all company management, staff and other departments
Specific Job Skills:
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyse and drive metric improvements within digital environment, both live and bot
- Process improvement methodology
- Strong organizational, time, and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Feedback strategies
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Effective presentation skills
- Design skills including creation of process flow’s that will help through chatbot flow requirements and design.