Customer Experience (CX) Manager will lead, influence, and drive for superior customer experience delivery in an omni channel environment. This role will continue to build a CX discipline, bringing new thinking to shape the end-to-end customer experience across all touch-points in the lifecycle, defining target experiences at each touch-point to ensure a holistic experience.
- Responsible for execution of CX strategy and consistent evaluation of processes/journey maps to develop efficiencies and drive improvement initiatives, leveraging persona and voice of customer information.
- Provides expertise on customer needs and competitive/industry trends for general reference and on specific key initiatives.
- Determine the right set of statistical and qualitative techniques to use for a given problem, (e.g., Purchase behaviors, Propensity to buy, ‘Look alike’ modeling, etc.).
- Manage qualitative research findings (causal, predictive) and bridge KPI measurement to derive quantitative outcomes (impact, actual).
- Build and expand levels of R & D test pools, services and tools for COE user testing, rapid design and prototyping functions for each brand.
- Introduce new methods and tools to drive results that are compelling to customers and help drive the business.
- Delivers key insights into customer loyalty/voice of the customer with key groups within Ecommerce, brick and mortar, and other departments to drive better customer outcomes.
- Innovate way to better support our customers through platforms, channels, and communication
- Associate CX team efforts to measurable KPIs such as customer satisfaction, engagement and revenue
- Analyze information, evaluate results, and synthesize findings as well as connect dots between research, analytics and business goals to develop and communicate customer experience insights that inform business operations.
- Partner with DTC and Web Analytics reporting teams to develop CX dashboards, analytics, and maintain data integrity for management reporting and ongoing stakeholder presentations.
- Responsible for "Voice of the Customer" (VOC) insights to identify key opportunities for improving the customer experience and build customer loyalty.
- Partner with the UX, business product owner, marketing, operations and ecommerce buying teams to develop and measure appropriate test plans that will support improved consumer experience goals.
- Create the latest NPS/OSAT scorecards, benchmark KPIs with best practice documentation, UX audit findings, wireframes, scenario journey maps and standardized reporting.