Our energy client in Atlanta is seeking a Web Designer on a part-time basis (approximately 10-15 hours / week). Most of the work can be done remotely, but for the first couple of months, would need to work onsite 1 day / week. The Web Designer leads and produces the design function by delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
• Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
• Translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
• Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
• Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
• Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
• Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
• Minimum 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house Web team for a product-driven business.
• Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
• Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
• Deep knowledge with Web design processes
• Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising
• Strong work ethic and personal accountability
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong time management
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular