- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
Looking for a stellar Web Producer to own the business- temp but full-time role with benefits, primarily onsite at the client campus located in Round Rock.
• Implement and coordinate various aspects of thought leadership website.
• Project manage execution of various digital assets with focus on timely upload of content to the website.
• Interface regularly with Editor on content upload schedules, managing intake requirements for content posting.
• Facilitate site updates, launches across several regions worldwide and working within a CMS to publish quick turn content.
• Ensure successful interaction with publishers and partners on time, with full approvals.
• Good time management skills - responsive, flexible, and able to manage many projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
• Works independently and with some remote teams/team members, deals well with ambiguity
• Able to maintain well organized and accurate documentation.
Day to Day Activities
- Maintenance and for uploading content to the customer facing website.
- Ensure sites are functioning properly and are available to users. This includes overseeing large amounts of content creation and edits, CMS management, site performance optimization.
- Maintain websites for clients and businesses.
- Generate and revise web pages.
- Test websites to see if there are any parts that are difficult to use.
- Fix links that don't work and images that aren't appearing properly, report/document larger errors to internal web production team, follow up until fixes occur.
- Test different browsers and ensure people with different devices can access a website.
1. 3+ years of experience in digital project management
2. Demonstrable experience in managing regional and global production and distribution of digital marketing projects
3. Strong working knowledge of digital execution (HTML, CSS)
4. Pragmatic, team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. CMS: Umbraco, WordPress, Square Space, and WIX
6. Adobe CS
This Aquent client provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But they are more than a technology company — they are a people company. They inspire, challenge and respect every one of over 100,000 employees. They also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.