- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
Our client, a leader in IT Marketing, is looking for UX Content Marketing dynamo to join their team for a year-long project!
The Digital Marketing team is focused on delivering cutting edge, personalized and global digital experiences that are supported by a foundation of analytics and data driven decisions. Our Digital Experience team is seeking a Sr. UX Content Strategist to optimize the information architecture, templates, and user journeys.
What you get to do in this role:
- Propose user-centric content strategies for digital experiences, user journeys, templates, components, and systems.
- Create information architecture strategies optimized for users, search engine crawlers, translation, personalization, and content automation.
- Create UX Content Strategy artifacts, such as presentations, template briefs, personas, journey, user flows, etc. to visually demonstrate your concepts, align teams, and drive projects forward.
- Partner with other Content Strategy teams to map content needs across digital journeys, optimizing engagement, conversion and cost-per-acquisition.
- Partner with UX, UI, and visual designers as well as web developers to create delightful digital experiences that support user and business goals.
- Conduct UX and Content discovery activities: analyze behavioral data, benchmark competitor and industry digital experiences, interview internal stakeholders, and provide input for and desired output from user testing and quantitative analysis.
- Advocate for the user: Seek to understand real customer needs and be their champion when business goals, decisions, or directives may affect their experience.
- Support and contribute to evolving content governance principles, practices, guidelines, and tools to ensure consistent and common digital experiences worldwide.
- Analyze and assess digital content; use data and user research findings to influence effective content creation across corporate communications, marketing, and other disciplines.
- Advise editors, campaign teams, agencies and other stakeholders on effective content strategies and content best practices.
- Partner with SEO experts to identify opportunities to increase new visitor traffic, and implement the relevant content strategies.
- Help drive content initiatives for automated distribution, lifecycle management, and reporting of marketing and editorial content.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience working in digital content strategy.
- Experience working with B2B Technology websites.
- Experience creating SEO-optimized content and IA strategies for large websites.
- Experience working in collaborative design teams, and integrating user-centric design principles and research into the content strategy process.
- Excited about working onsite within the UX team in our Santa Clara headquarters.
- Experience with content governance, content management, and content automation helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; confident public speaker.
- Proven success building stakeholder relationships and managing expectations.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, English, or related field; Master’s preferred.
#1 on Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2018 and #3 on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list, this American cloud computing company delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
They believe work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And they're dedicated to making the workplaces of today and tomorrow better for everyone. That’s why they put people at the heart of everything they do, with a cloud-based platform and solutions that deliver digital experiences to help people do their best work.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.