Aquent's client, a major Electronics company in NYC, is looking for a new Program Manager to join their marketing department!!
The main function of a program manager is to plan, direct, and coordinate activities on the digital marketing team across programs and projects. The program manager will act as a lead process guru, communication and PMO lead across all team functions and help drive consistency and seamless delivery across all marketing aspects.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of activities with internal and external partners.
- Share and own project plans and workback schedules, change management and coordinate with the operations staff to lead success across project start to finish.
- Work with budget and financial leads to assess the requirements of productions to help establish bottoms up planning efforts.
- Work hand-in-hand with marketing leads to ensure programs are seamlessly integrated from start to delivery.
- 4-6 years experience required
- Experience with production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Expert Experience with MS Office, as well as project management tools such as Confluence or Jira
- Basic understanding of principles of Agile and how to integrate them into ongoing workflow and overall management.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred