Aquent's client, a top Media & Electronics company, is looking to hire a new UX Designer for their recently formed internal creative agency!
This person would be key in all stages of the UX design process. They are going to be essential in defining the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features. They're also going to be developing highly detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate both interaction and design ideas.
Day to Day Stuff:
- Design end to end service for the target users experience and partnership organizations.
- Utilize design-thinking approaches to effectively communicate your design ideas.
- Facilitate workshops with cross-functional teams to align various perspectives into a singular vision.
Skills Needed for the Job:
- 5+ years of experience successfully applying user-centered design and design thinking.
- Deep experience crafting a project vision, concepting, ideation, and iterative prototyping – up to and including final designs with annotations and specs.
- Solid portfolio with successful designs/products of launched services that have been implemented in the real world.
Extra Skils that'll Definitely Help: