- San Diego, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Top tech company headquartered in Silicon Valley is looking for an Interaction Designer in their San Diego offices, with a focus on web + mobile.
- Develop web-based platforms through which companies can interact with and engage consumers; this includes the construction of websites and mobile applications.
- Works primarily with platforms' architecture at a foundational level.
- Must be able to design complex user interfaces and interactions for web, mobile, and cross-platform experiences, providing a product that is valuable, usable and desirable.
- Must follow technical and industry developments to keep the platforms up to date, providing prototypes, page layouts, and user interfaces.
- A sophisticated knowledge of mobile platforms is also important.
- Conduct research to understand user needs and document requirements. Understand complex problems and quickly and visually explain potential solutions.
- Scope, plan, and manage projects from initial consultation to final launch.
- Create wireframes, workflows, schematics, and prototypes to test usability and site branding goals.
Candidate needs to exemplify strong problem solving skills, communication and execution.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, this client has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our client's award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
They are expanding their social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, their entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market. The breadth and depth of customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.