Awesome Copywriter Opportunity to make an Immediate and Significant Impact
Excellent Growth Opportunity at Newly Created Office for Growing Senior Living Marketplace
Our client, the #1 senior living referral company, is seeking a rock star Copywriter who is an expert in developing and implementing effective digital content and understanding content’s critical role in the digital customer experience ecosystem. Our mission is to provide customers with educational and conversion-focused content that supports the overall customer journey, enabling them to make informed decisions related to long-term care. The copywriter will be experienced using data-driven strategies to develop and enhance content strategy that serves company's business goals. Success in this role will lead to increased conversions and traffic from online channels that result in driving revenue and contribute to the company’s financial targets.
The Copywriter has the unique opportunity to drive the execution for content creation processes across all digital platforms. You will work with a growing and talented team of content producers, editors, and copywriters, as well as be a collaborative partner to the Editorial team. You will always be striving to stay ahead of trends in content-creation while identifying future growth opportunities.
• Develop high-quality content pieces that target ideal customer segments and drive conversion
• Provide content revision/creation recommendations that help the business achieve strategic revenue goals that is based on competitive assessments, audience segmentation, SEO data, and site metrics.
• Work with Content SEO teams to identify areas for customer acquisition and develop engaging content to convert users.
• Ideate content topics with other departments to increase traffic and enhance user engagement.
• Identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement in conversions along the customer journey.
• Identify and document the content needs of key audiences, across all stages of the customer journey, in the form of content-actionable personas and journeys.
• Meet content goals and performance metrics with a view to ongoing content optimization.
• Formulate with internal stakeholders a roadmap of editorial activity driven by analyses to deliver measurable improvement in funnel metrics over time.
• Champion customer experiences at all touchpoints using internal funnel metrics data.
• Work with an editorial calendar to align site releases with any product launches, promotions, and more
Required Skills and Competencies:
• B.S. Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or applicable field is required.
• 2+ years of proven experience driving successful content initiatives that drive traffic, drive engagement, and drive conversion for brands.
• Experience with content management systems, digital asset management, databases and SEO best practices.
• Skilled at information collection and discovery; demonstrated ability to develop practical, workable solutions. Skilled at learning and applying new technology tools.
• Highly collaborative: Able to work across functions, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions; engages and involves key stakeholders.
• Effective communicator: Clearly communicate needs, results, and recommendations to stakeholders across the organization.
• Superior oral and written communication skills and an ability to develop content that aligns with multiple customer segments.