This team in cloud and machine learning needs more hand- on UX designers to work on the complex features of the product! Ideal candidates will have advanced degree (Masters); The team is interested in highly technical candidates: undergrad in computer science or training is a nice to have; OR people that have been working in Cloud, Developer tools, Business tools.
Work may include:
- Designs user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products.
- Writes functionality design specifications.
- Design and implement prototypes, mock ups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams.
- Generates design ideas; presents and sells designs to product group.
- Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- 3-5 years’ work related experience required.
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design required.
- Strong creative skills and ability to generate design ideas required.
- Experience creating and implementing usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams is required.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies (i.e. HTML and CSS).
- Fluency with standard design software tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) required.
- Strong interaction design and web technology skills may be required.
- Strong knowledge or experience with database served websites.
- Experience working with rich client or web applications is a plus.
- Must have the ability to understand and integrate customer needs and motivations into specific areas of product design to contribute to user features and functionality. Must be familiar with industry standards and trends.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Collaborate with other designers on features
- Participating in design reviews with design team/lead
- Partnering with PM and engineering to design features
- Collaborating with UX researchers on usability of their features/research in user findings and integration
- Creating prototyping for features for demo purposes