- Los Angeles (DTLA)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lisa Mitchell
Aquent's financial services client, one of the world's oldest and largest investment management organizations, is seeking a Marketing Lead to implement strategy and partner across teams to develop and execute marketing initiatives. The Marketing Lead will cultivate relationships and oversee the establishment and delivery of KPI’s and other measurements. Must have excellent communication skills and demonstrate strong knowledge of current marketing technology, tools and digital channels, including social media, search, content marketing. Over 5 years of experience in financial services marketing, with asset management / wealth management / mutual fund marketing experience preferred.
- Develop and implement the overall marketing strategy for the target audience to achieve the desired change in audience behavior or attitudes.
- Partner with marketing research, sales and product teams to develop powerful audience insights that drive the achievement of business objectives.
- Translate business opportunity into marketing actions by developing the marketing brief from which the go-to-market plan will be developed.
- Create Enterprise-wide digital journeys and core content for deployment by other teams.
- Partner with cross-functional marketing team to develop and deploy marketing programs aligned to the business objectives and strategies by leading an agile team and delivering via agile methodologies and practices.
- Translate business problems into creative direction by developing a focused brief, and be able to provide constructive feedback during creative development.
- Measure audience engagement with marketing efforts, and track changes in attitudes or behaviors over time
- Use data to design and adapt marketing activities in real time to maximize success.
- Course- correct marketing activities to achieve audience goals, and determine ROI of marketing activities
- 5+ years experience in financial services marketing, with asset management / wealth management / mutual fund marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage the work of diverse, multiple teams.
- Ability to influence groups and/or more senior associates.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in leading/facilitating a variety of meetings.
- Ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of current marketing technology, tools and digital channels, including social media, search, content marketing.
This client is one of our largest financial services clients. But don’t let that stop you from reading further! We place so many freelancers here who consistently tell us its one of the best places they've worked. Why? The teams, the culture, the management, and most recently, the client’s willingness to recognize that it was important to step up to the digital demands of the marketplace:
A new CMO and high level digital leadership that have transitioned in from top technology, retail and CPG companies
Transitioning their marketing structure to Agile methodology to be able to deliver valuable content to its audiences faster
They even followed this up with a floor remodel, to support the methodology, creativity & collaboration
We hear often that the constant here is change. The company is consistently trying new approaches that they think will improve not only their product offerings but the worklife as well. If you’re used to “going with the flow”, this is a great opportunity for you! These are key elements to be able to walk away with and add to your resume, especially if you’re coming from a traditional marketing structure. What a great way to help transition your career in this trending direction!