We are looking for a highly-motivated and results-oriented Site Merchandising Manager to support various online marketing initiatives for a growing eCommerce team. This role will lead and execute the category-specific website content strategy and plans that are synergistic with our brand goals. This role will work primarily with Site Merchandising but also with multiple cross-functional teams to support initiatives that require a broad mix of work. This role will contribute to the success of campaigns and various member experiences on their site.
We are looking for somebody with experience or the desire to manage 4-5 categories thinking strategically via SEO and buyers.
Here's what you'll be doing as our Site Merchandising Manager:
- Provide expertise in Site Merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of action plans
- Develop and plan the visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies of departments and campaigns
- Identify and establish department, category, or campaign-level key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts
- Use data and analyses to develop strategies and tactics to optimize site experiences while ensuring business goals are consistently met. Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of all programs and campaigns to continue optimization efforts and adjust accordingly, as well as share insights to teams and key business partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies
- Provide direction to creative and content design teams using wireframes and project management planning tools to articulate campaign strategies as well as status to ensure on-time and on-budget execution.…
- Performs routine site audit and user acceptance testing to ensure consistent and best in class site experiences.
- Collaborate and provide subject matter expertise to assist in any strategic initiatives and site enhancements.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in digital trends and competitor innovations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of site management.
- Demonstrates an understanding of website best practices (i.e.: SEO, site merchandising, usability, product and category content) and ensures proper implementation across all areas within the division
- Demonstrates an understanding of various site publication and content management systems; understands how the back-end and front-end systems work and are integrated to power core site features such as taxonomy, attribution, SEO, search, navigation