- Beaverton, OR
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
A Fortune 500 Athletic Apparel and Footwear company based in Beaverton, OR is looking for a contract Communications Manager to help drive the brand's innovation message in the media through integrated communications around key global initiatives and global events.
This person will:
- Strategically integrate regional communications efforts to achieve the most appropriate media coverage for the brand's interaction with the events.
- Build communication plans, support a new tool roll-out or execute individual items including email campaigns, presentations and deck creation.
- Work with counterparts to put together high level briefs for events.
- Help develop and execute brand messaging for global sports events.
- Lead and coordinate multi-regional communications teams' efforts to achieve the best possible coverage.
- Drive global strategic and budget planning around communication efforts around events.
- Participate in the development of global strategies, messages, plans and communications tools appropriate for key internal and external audiences to successfully enhance the brand's reputation as a leading corporate citizen in the areas of Manufacturing practices; Labor practices; Environmental responsibility; Community development; Corporate diversity.
- Oversee the management of relevant PR agency relationships.
- College degree or equivalent in Journalism, Communications required.
- 5+ years of Public Relations, Communications, brand marketing experience required.
- Keynote, PP, Campaign Monitor a plus
- College degree or equivalent in Journalism, Communications required
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.