We are seeking a Technical Writer with Trading experience for one of our valued Fortune 500 clients in the oil and gas industry. This is a 6 month opportunity and likely to continue beyond that period. This is onsite at our client's site. Benefits and PTO available through Aquent.
Job Responsibilities (Day to Day Activities of the Role): Work with IT and Business (Fuels Traders) to take the trading scenarios and document the Trader and Technical process flows.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Convert Scenario list into Business\Technical Process Workflows
• Format Workflows for Management Reviews and Approval
• Presentation, Workflow develop
• Able to translate business and technical jargon into generic and management level presentation
• Excel, Power Point, Visio, etc. – Tools that can be used for workflow development and presentation
Desired Skills or Experience:
• SAP experience a plus – terminology and workflow understanding
• Work with Gas\Oil trading a plus