- Richmond, VA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is seeking a Copywriter/editor who is highly creative, imaginative and slightly striving towards copy perfection. You will focus heavily on editing existing email copy to perfection. You will be a part of a revolutionary organization. Commitment to brand, language and delivering copy free of errors are essential elements to this role.
Why as a talented, creative Copywriter/Technical Editor would you be interested in this role?
- You will work for an outstanding manager, mentor and brilliant Lead Copywriter. Who doesn't want to partner with the best?
- You will also work on technical editing of other copy that will make an impact within the brand.
- You’ll work in a dual-capacity role; working 20% on writing, and 80% on technical editing
What skills are required:
- 3-5 years of experience doing copywriting, creative writing, and copyediting
- Must have writing samples that showcase ability to write engaging copy; digital product writing preferred
- Strong presentation skills accompanied by no fear in failing forward; ability to take feedback
Day to Day:
- Huddle around tables with Project Manager and Graphic Designer team, and other members of the Creative team to brainstorm
- Effectively present rationale and ideas to a variety of audiences
- Technically edit copy from campaigns already in process
- Write original, brand-compliant copy for online and/or printed marketing materials
- Document creative strategy & take constructive feedback
- Work in process-driven copy and editing capacity to create copy around digital products
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR