Reports to and works closely with the Content Marketing Manager to create and coordinate effective social media content to help build the brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
1. Coordinate social media content for the company’s owned content channels including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Develop and manage social calendar to drive brand awareness, increase engagement and maintain audience growth.
- Schedule and ensure social content is published according to content calendar in Hootsuite.
- Work with internal stakeholders to get social content planned and scheduled (Marketing, HR, Recruiting, Communications, etc.).
- Refresh current social media posts for existing content.
- Support social media request for tradeshows, events, awards and client successes.
- Pull social media analytics reports in order to work with the team to create a strategy and growth plan.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- A team player with the ability to work independently.
- Basic understanding of working in digital content management systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Strong project/program management skills, with a focus on meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Understanding of content marketing and communication practices and principles.
- Strong attention to detail with solid editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience in MS Office applications, social media platforms (Hootsuite), analytics platforms (Google Analytics, etc..) and content marketing platforms (Kapost) are a plus.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years related experience in social media, marketing communications and project management, preferably in B2B/Services Marketing supporting the healthcare industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.