- New York
- Job Terms:
- $66.00 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
We are hiring a Sr. Designer to design and execute compelling visual concepts in the context of a physical retail environment for Windows and In Store designs.
Most of the day is dedicated toward reviewing selected images, designing window and in store display mockups. Work is reviewed each week with the Creative Director and VP of Creative. Additional travel once or twice a month to Brooklyn may be needed. Must have a minimum experience of 3-5 years experience working in advertising or design studio environment. Software skills required: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Must have an online portfolio to be considered.
Additional Job Dutiies include:
• Creatively solve issues identified by all cross functional teams. Creating marketing materials that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the design and print production processes and combine this knowledge with the account objectives and budgets to solve creative challenges.
• Actively participate in and help drive the creative process by presenting thorough and well-developed recommendations to meet the given objectives.
• Independently identify issues and resolutions quickly and thoroughly.
• Ability to create any design instructions clearly for pre-production handoffs and review and mark up call-outs on mechanicals and proofs.
• Work directly and collaboratively with marketing and visual merchandising and styling partners to help solve problems, find answers and meet final objectives. Build relationships with these business partners towards the best creative solutions.
• Work from production schedules and status to manage time and prioritize daily workload. Ensure work is completed on time.
Please send resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! Or apply on this job posting.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.