- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
The Global Audience Business Marketing team are seeking a Program Manager for their Social and Economic Impact initiatives. You will work with our lead partner, the Creative Shop team, to deliver our social good program, and support our growing portfolio of projects. This individual needs to possess exceptional project management, communication, and problem-solving skills to wholly own, develop, and lead these projects from start to finish. You are an innate problem solver and your superpower is to bring organization out of chaos and ambiguity. You think strategically across the various business orgs, adapt quickly, and have the capacity to consider both the big picture and details required to execute. You rapidly earn trust and credibility across all levels of stakeholders both internal and external with a staggering variety of cross-functional teams. You possess stellar organizational and communication skills, hold yourself and others accountable to impact, and operate with poise in high pressure and time-sensitive scenarios. A successful candidate will be passionate about social media and believe in the vision that our programs set out to achieve.
This is a contractor position located in New York.
- You will be responsible for project management, planning, executing, and reporting on multiple facets of the project.
- Communicating to project stakeholders on program progress, insights, recommendations, and driving the decision-making process.
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles, and establishes meetings or integration points between teams
- Works with Marketing, Creative, Sales to establish deadlines related to overall project goals, ensures team is aware of key milestone dates, and communicates issues related to staying on schedule.
- Display powerful leadership and presentation skills that invite participation and effect desired outcomes
- Propose solutions to process and workflows challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive alignment and strategic decision-making.
- Define and measuring success for the project.
- This person will be responsible for establishing both quantitative and qualitative KPIs and delivering measurable results and scale the project and toolkits regionally if applicable and manage the go to market plan to execution
- Develop project case study with marketing and communication teams
- 6+ years of program/project management or related work
- 8+ years of working experience
- Program management, project management, prioritization, and organizational experience
- Integrated marketing experience is a must
- Agency experience at a create or advertising agency is preferred
- Strong communication and presentation experience
- Experience working in global teams
- Experience transforming insights and opportunities into organized action plans
- Proven track record of working with and influencing stakeholders across all levels of the organization, including executives
- Must have strong communications skills and gravitas with executive level clients to keep them informed on project milestones and key asks/deliverables they are responsible for
- Experience defining KPIs and delivering results in a business environment
- Experience developing presentations and visual story telling
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel, or equivalent
- Experience leading departmental and enterprise-wide projects
- Experience managing stakeholders and cross-functional teams from project initiation through close
- Experience with creative problem-solving approach
- BA/BS degree in a related field
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.