- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$40/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
- Set up and QA product content on an e-commerce website.
- Ensure accuracy of copy, images, and data on product detail and category pages to create an excellent customer experience.
- Support new product launches by organizing product content and assets.
- Update product content on the e-commerce website to meet fast-changing business needs.
- Identify, report, and track all issues with a high level of attention to detail.
- Partner and communicate with internal and external teams as needed to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- Reports to Manager of Digital Customer Experience.
- Strong Mac OS skills desired
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required.
- Experience with managing content or products on an e-commerce website and using a content management system preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)