Product Marketing Manager for Start Up within huge tech giant . This company specializes in a network of balloons traveling on the edge of space, designed to connect people in rural and remote areas, help fill coverage gaps, and bring people back online after disasters. This role is a great opportunity to experience a fast-paced start up at a pivotal time.
This role will help support the product marketing team with creating and executing product marketing strategy for existing and new products, and with bringing the project's mission to life through impactful brand marketing initiatives. This is a unique project, and each day will unearth interesting challenges. Working alongside a stellar group of teammates in product, PR, UX research, and business development, you’ll have the opportunity to deliver on the ambitious goal of global access.
• Partner with cross-functional team members to develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging.
• Bring these value propositions to life for key target audiences by developing impactful collateral (case studies, brochures, one pagers, presentations) and keeping it up to date.
• Guide creative partners to deliver brand and product marketing assets, including film, photography, printed, and digital content. Manage briefing, budgeting, and production.
• Oversee the project website and partner with the cross-functional team on creating and publishing updated content.
• Help oversee the brand guidelines and keep them up to date.
• Help the marketing team with the design and execution of impactful brand activations.
- BA/BS degree or other relevant practical experience
- 4-5 years of (ideally B2B) marketing experience in technology, telecommunications, or global access
- Demonstrated track record of delivering successful product marketing and/or brand marketing initiatives
- Startup experience ideal, startup mentality a must, with the ability to shift between strategy and execution
- Strong track record of prioritizing and executing competing priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Strong project management skills and effective cross-functional collaboration
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
- Track record of successful partnership with creative agencies
- Strong background in managing creative production process and delivering effective creative feedback.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- Experience in a regulated industry / product area
- Startup background
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- International experience, incl. in emerging markets
- Appreciation and understanding for cultural differences
- Tell us about your experience working cross-functionally with team members who had differing personalities and work styles.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of in your career?
- What has been your biggest failure, and what did you learn from it?
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.