- Milwaukee, WI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is partnering Corporate Communications Consultant to assist in several endeavors in Milwaukee, WI. Lead the development and delivery of integrated communication and change strategies related the Total Rewards experience for the companies’ distribution system with a primary focus on health & retirement benefits. These strategies inform, educate, and influence key stakeholders (home office and field) to ensure engagement remains high and key issues are being addressed and communicated as needed.
- The consultant works in a variety of media formats to develop communication to the field distribution system through multiple channels.
- Develops, writes and executes on communication and change plans for targeted audiences within field management as well as for financial representatives.
- Works in collaboration with the assistant director-Organizational Change Management to provide counsel, planning and implementation within career distribution and the field, as well as senior management and other home office stakeholders.
- Responsible for successful execution of communication and change strategies to support Field Benefits priorities, as well as ongoing administrative needs for the programs.
We are a field engagement/org change team of 4 who support change efforts for priority initiatives within Career Distribution. We also support the communications and change management for the implementation of MyBenefits to the field.
What are the must haves for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or related field
- Emphasis on integrated communication and change planning for targeted topics preferred with ability to lead others to a mutually agreed upon goal
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing change and communications project plans
- Work independently
- Ability to synthesize and then explain new, technical information in simplified terms
- Ability to analyze communication challenges and see opportunities
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working with an agile mindset
- Ability to listen to, engage, and influence clients
- Ability to build rapport and gain acceptance at all levels in the home office and field
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative, supportive relationships with home office partners and the field force
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence and negotiate with key customers
What are the nice to haves for this role?
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in professional communications or related communication field.
- Experience with health benefit programs a plus.
- Experienced with Agile frameworks
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/